jueves, 24 de julio de 2008

Post #1

New life, new blog. Seems like a good idea at the moment. My son and I just moved to Mexico City (my home town) after eight years of living anywhere else. I'm getting married to my darling boyfriend, just as soon as we can manage to get up early one morning to go visit the civil registry. Meanwhile we're running our own gift shop and living it up in one of the world's largest cities.

As a bizarre homecoming gift, my father has given us a horned lizard. As far as I can tell, it's the laziest creature in God's creation. The guys at the local pet shop sold me some worms to feed it, but Wilfrida has been diligently ignoring them, so today were going ant hunting at the park. So far there has been no amusing splurting of blood from the eyes, but I'm keeping my camera ready!

1 comentario:

Rachel dijo...

More blogging, please, dearheart. And a picture of Wilfrida too!