miƩrcoles, 11 de noviembre de 2009

Build it and they shall come...

I was on the phone to my good friend Martha the other day, hoping to convince her to go to the 18th anual TNT comics convention in Tlatelolco with me. I happened to mention that I was taking my son with me, to which she gushed, "Awwww, how cute, is this his first convention?" More like his fifth actually. Someone has to inherit my comic books and I´ll be damned if he is not going to be fond of spending far too much on "stuff". Besides, you have to love the cosplayers!




More photos here.


Back in August we went to another convention, I forget the name, which was also a lot of fun. The highlights were getting William a Gryffindor scarf, watching a ninjitsu demonstration and seeing Doug Jones (who plays Abe Sapien in Hellboy, among other things and is very, very tall).



More photos here.

No hay comentarios: